We recognize that our service offerings may not meet all of the diverse technology needs of every WCMC department. We want to support business units in selecting the best technical salutation to meet their requirements in a manner that will help ensure the solution's supportability within our environment. Particular attention must be paid to our security standards (HIPAA, PCI, etc.) as well as compatibility and connectivity with core WCMC systems.
The ITS/POIS Vendor Questionnaire and Request for Proposal (RFP) templates have been designed to help with this selection process.
The vendor questionnaire template is provided to help WCMC select a vendor based on the vendors’ answers to standardized questions. The process to use the vendor questionnaire is as follows:
- Download the Vendor Questionnaire.
- Customize the questionnaire so that it is applicable to the vendor who will receive it. Workbook tabs and/or questions can be added or deleted as needed.
- Send the questionnaire to the potential vendor.
- Forward the completed copy received from the vendor to the ITS Project Management Office.
Request for Proposal (RFP)
Once vendor(s) have been identified or short-listed, the RFI template is used to assess vendor offerings as part of a full selection process. The process to use this is as follows:
- Download the RFP Template, which includes tips, WCMC standards, and industry best practices.
- Customize the RFP template so that it is applicable to your project. A sample of a completed RFP is also available.
- Send the updated RFP to potential vendors.
- Forward proposals received from the vendor to the ITS Project Management Office.
- Use of the Vendor Questionnaire, guidance in use of the Vendor Questionnaire, and assistance in initiating a Project Request are provided at no additional cost.
- There may be a variable cost (subject to user approval) for review of the vendor’s response by ITS. Please contact the ITS Project Management Office for more information.
- The client is responsible for the cost of any project executed on their behalf by ITS.