On June 12, ITS will be retiring the Weill Training Management System (WTMS) and introducing a new Learning Management System (LMS) to register for and take employee training. The LMS system will be under the new My Workspace tab in the Weill Business Gateway, and will provide:
- A course catalog with training from several departments, including ITS, Human Resources, and others
- Access to important certification courses, like General Compliance & Physician at Teaching Hospital (PATH) certification, and others (based on your role at WCM)
- Registration for self-paced, instructor-led, or in-person training
- Ability to track your learning progress
- A streamlined, more intuitive interface
What if I am currently taking online training in WTMS?
Please complete your training in WTMS by Friday, June 9. If you cannot complete your training by then, you will need to retake it in the new system when it launches on June 12.
How will I access the new LMS?
Our new LMS will still be accessible in the Weill Business Gateway under a tab called My Workspace. My Workspace will be your personal dashboard to access learning, time management, and any other modules you already use in the Weill Business Gateway.
More details on how to sign in will be sent to all users when My Workspace is launched on June 12.