Objectives And Scope
myITS provides easy one-stop access for departmental administrators and liaisons to manage their IT services. It provides access to billing statements reflecting charges to WCMC departmental accounts for services provided by Information Technologies & Services (ITS), as well as online forms for requesting services.
This service is designed to issue bills on monthly frequency. There is no limit to the number or quantity of services that can be billed.
This service is expected to be available outside of two-hour monthly maintenance windows outside business hours. Often these windows do not affect service, but if they do, there will be advance notice.
ITS cannot guarantee service levels when faced with circumstances beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Natural or man-made disasters
- Electrical or network outages or disruptions
- Equipment failure unrelated to abuse or neglect
- Attacks on the WCMC network
What Is Included
- View billing statements, organized by fund number and searchable by user or service type.
- Submit forms to request new device or user services, modify existing services, or terminate services.
- Use reporting tools to get complete lists of IT assets, details information about a particular tag, or other introspection into your IT spend.
- Support from 7AM-7PM Monday thru Friday, with best effort support for system interruptions during after-hours.
This service should respond within normal web application limits, within two seconds between fields and 5-10 seconds between screens.
This service is offered at no additional charge.