Objectives And Scope
The myPassword service allows you to reset your password when you have forgotten it through a simple web interface and to synchronize it between numerous WCMC and NewYork-Presbyterian systems such as Epic and Eclipsys. This service requires users to choose strong passwords that are difficult to guess.
The system is design to accommodate the minimum frequency of password changes required by WCMC policy.
The server is expected to be available outside a two-hour weekly maintenance window.
ITS cannot guarantee service levels when faced with circumstances beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Natural or man-made disasters
- Electrical or network outages or disruptions
- Equipment failure unrelated to abuse or neglect
- Attacks on the WCMC network
What Is Included
- Online self-service reset of passwords
- Synchronization of a single password across multiple systems between WCMC and NewYork-Presbyterian
- Support from 7AM-7PM Monday thru Friday, with best effort support for system interruptions during after-hours
Web pages are expected to load on a web browser within 20 seconds of selecting a link.
Provided at no additional charge.