Skillsoft is an online learning portal available to all WCM faculty, staff, and students with unlimited access to a vast library of high-quality tutorials and books on various topics, such as:
You can access Skillsoft from almost any device, including iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Peruse the Skillsoft library or search for keywords on the homepage to access available course content:
- Video tutorials: View video courses you can watch at your leisure. Tutorials are offered in short segments that make it easy to cover and retain topics. Skillsoft tracks your watch progress so you can take a break and come back whenever you’d like.
- Books 24x7: Read entire books from your desktop or mobile device pertaining to the topic you’d like to know more about. Skillsoft also updates you when new titles have been added to its library.
- Resources: Get additional help by accessing resources, like training guides and job aids, that you can use for future reference.
Skillsoft’s course catalog is always growing, so you can check back and see what new content is available on your own dashboard.
Skillsoft Mobile App
You can pick up where you left off on a course or book wherever you have Internet access, thanks to the free Skillsoft mobile app! You can download the app on your Android or iOS device; just follow our download instructions.
Other Training Resources
Skillsoft is just one component of ITS’ available training offerings. You can also use the following services:
- ITS Training & Communications: Our team of learning specialists can help you with in-person or webinar training on a number of topics. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Weill Training Management System: Online learning management system that assists staff with WCM-specific training, such as HIPAA compliance and Weill Business Gateway.
- Lynda.com: Our other learning portal with additional topics you can learn at your leisure.
- Helpfiles: Our help documentation repository containing job aids and videos on a number of ITS services. Make sure you are on the WCM network to access this site.
Cost and Fees
Skillsoft is available at no additional cost to WCM faculty, staff, and students.
You must have a valid WCM CWID and password to access Skillsoft.