EZproxy allows you to access library resources online, even if you are off campus. With EZproxy, you can use e-Books, e-Journals, and library databases remotely, signing into our secure network with your username and password.
No configuration on your device is required to use EZproxy. When you select a resource from the library’s website, EZproxy automatically recognizes when you’re outside of our network and prompts you to log in.
For FAQs on this service, please visit the library's website.
EZproxy provides access to:
- Library databases, such as PubMed, UptoDate, AccessMedicine, Scopus, and others
Cost and Fees
EZproxy is available at no additional charge to eligible users.
EZproxy is available to:
- People with active academic appointments at Weill Cornell Medicine, such as faculty, postdocs, fellows, research associates, etc.
- Employees of Weill Cornell Medicine
- Temporary employees at Weill Cornell Medicine
- Residents and fellows for the East/WCM campus of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (NYP-Weill Cornell)