ITS offers consulting services for all computer-related purchases. ITS maintains and enforces minimum requirements for devices, such as computers and printers, and connecting to the WCMC network as well as a list of vendors that offer discounted prices for WCMC purchases. To ensure that you purchase hardware that meets these standards, ITS offers consultation to assist with your procurement process.
What Is Included
- Competitive pricing for hardware products such as computers, printers, and handheld devices
- Assessing the technology needs of WCMC students, faculty, and staff and making recommendations based on need, price, and availability
- Making sure all hardware purchases meet ITS technology standards
- Pricing negotiation with our preferred vendors
- Consultation is provided at no additional charge.
Starting the Procurement Process
You can contact our Computer Sales Group at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with a quote or hardware recommendations.
ITS does not make recommendations for computers purchased for personal use. However, most of our vendors offer educational discounts for personal purchases. For more information, please visit each vendor's website: