You are here
EpicCare - Service Level Agreement
Objectives And Scope
EpicCare is a sophisticated application that has been designed to perform most of the patient care activities that occur in the outpatient setting, including visit documentation, order-entry, results review/notification, and secure electronic messaging. The system stores clinical information in a powerful database that can be used for research and reporting.
The system is designed to handle a minimum of 20 encounters per clinician per day.
The server is expected to be available outside a four-hour bi-weekly maintenance window. Often, maintenance does not affect availability, but if it might, there will be advance notice.
ITS can not guarantee service levels when faced with circumstances beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Natural or man-made disasters
- Electrical or network outages or disruptions
- Equipment failure unrelated to abuse or neglect
- Attacks on the WCMC network
What Is Included
- Access to the EpicCare system upon successful completion of training
- Instant access to patient records whenever and wherever care is provided throughout the community clinic system
- Remote access from home through the Virtual Private Network (VPN ) client or the 'myDesktop' browser
- Ability to access support or submit help requests through EpicCare InBasket functionality
- Close patient charts with the appropriate billing information and have it sent electronically to GECB, the billing system
- Support from 7AM-7PM Monday thru Friday, with on-call support for system interruptions during after-hours
The system is targeted for less than 5 second field to field and less than 10 second screen to screen.
Price varies on size and complexity. For more information please visit the EpicCare website.