ITS has partnered with LastPass, a password management system, in support of WCM password policies that encourage you to create strong passwords and change them often.
Follow these instructions to access your official LastPass account.
Personal LastPass Accounts
Not only is LastPass a great tool for work, but you can also use it to keep track of your personal passwords and logins.
How to create a personal LastPass account:
- Create a LastPass account with your personal email address: https://lastpass.com/create_account.php
- Link your personal account to your WCM account to take advantage of premium features.
Linking your Personal Account to your WCM Enterprise Account
The “Link Personal Account” tool allows LastPass Enterprise users to link a personal account to an Enterprise account. You can access your personal LastPass entries while using your Enterprise account, all while keeping the two accounts separate.
Why link accounts? Let's say you're at work, logged into your WCM LastPass account, and you need to visit a site that is stored in your personal account. If you link your accounts, you can access your personal LastPass entries while using your Enterprise account, all while keeping the two accounts separate. Learn how to link your accounts.
- Visit the official LastPass help page.
- These LastPass 101 YouTube videos offer quick tutorials on saving a site, generating a password and more.
- Tune into LinkedIn Learning for videos about LastPass.