- Physical or virtual (VM) Windows or RH Linux servers
- Monthly patching of VM and physical servers
- Monitoring network connectivity, CPU, Memory, and OS disk space
Onsite service is available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. On-call service is provided 24x7x365.
Features available for additional fee
ITS engineering resources that are used for non-ITS related changes, upgrades, and emergencies will incur additional fees. These include, but are not limited to:
- Vendor-supported software changes, upgrades, or troubleshooting
- Vendor-supported appliance installation and troubleshooting
- Vendor-supplied network component troubleshooting
- Emergencies caused by failure of the vendor-supplied system
- VM backup is disk-based with 30-day retention with off-site replication
- Physical server backup is disk based with 30-day retention and tape off-site for 12-month retention
- Server clones and snaps copies on request
Cost and Fees
Current pricing for this service is available on our Rates page under the “Managed Hosting” category.