The ITS Infrastructure Support group provides physical and virtual servers and operating system administration services in support of RH LINUX and Windows platforms.
Managed hosting is based on a dedicated server configured to meet your needs and operated in a secure and fault-tolerant facility. A trained system administrator will patch your supported operating system and supervise hardware maintenance.
Unsure if Managed Hosting meets your storage needs? Use our Storage Wizard to help you find the most suitable option.
- Physical or virtual (VM) Windows or RH Linux servers
- Monthly patching of VM and physical servers
- Monitoring network connectivity, CPU, Memory, and OS disk space
Onsite service is available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. On-call service is provided 24x7x365.
Features available for additional fee
ITS engineering resources that are used for non-ITS related changes, upgrades, and emergencies will incur additional fees. These include, but are not limited to:
- Vendor-supported software changes, upgrades, or troubleshooting
- Vendor-supported appliance installation and troubleshooting
- Vendor-supplied network component troubleshooting
- Emergencies caused by failure of the vendor-supplied system
- VM backup is disk-based with 30-day retention with off-site replication
- Physical server backup is disk based with 30-day retention and tape off-site for 12-month retention
- Server clones and snaps copies on request
Cost and Fees
Current pricing for this service is available on our Rates page under the “Managed Hosting” category.