Faculty and staff wishing to request core ITS services can use the below online forms available on through myHelpdesk, under "Request Something." A valid CWID and authorization to submit forms are required to log into the application.
- Account Services Form (Epic, WBG/WRG, CWID Creation, File Share, ServiceNow)
- Connect or Disconnect Your Device(s)
- Phone Services Form (Connect, Upgrade, Relocate, Reconnect, Disconnect)
- Exchange Resource Request Form
- Firewall Request Form
- Wiki Space Request Form
- Listserv Request Form
- Adobe Creative Cloud Request Form
- Consulting Services Request Form
Student Connect Request Form
Students can use myHelpdesk to submit requests for network connections in WCM Housing buildings.
With our Student Device Connect Request feature in myHelpdesk, you can:
- Request a new connection in a student housing building or dorm room
- Renew your connection for the next academic year
- Relocate your connection to another building or dorm room
The following forms can be downloaded, filled out, and faxed or emailed to us for completion. Our fax number is (212) 746-8161.
Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF viewer is required to view the following forms:
- PCARD Allocation Data Change Form
- WBG Departmental Access Request Form
- WBG Central Access Request Form
- WBG Qatar Divisional Access Request Form
- WBG Qatar Research Access Request Form
- WBG Qatar Central Access Request Form
- WRG Departmental Access Request Form
- WRG Central Access Request Form
These forms are used to request access and training to Weill Business Gateway (WBG) and/or Weill Research Gateway (WRG). Select "Add" or "Remove" next to each security position to request an update for the noted user. Once completed, this form should be sent to the Department Administrator (DA) or Department Designee (DD) within your department. The DA or DD will need to submit this form in WBG under the System Access tab. All training must be completed prior to access being granted. WRG Support will inform you when the System Access request has been completed. For information on how to submit a System Access request, please review the job aids on Helpfiles.
Data Center Forms
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these downloadable forms.