ITS offers myriad resources for faculty on the use of instructional learning technologies related to the new MD curriculum. To assist busy faculty who may not be able to attend workshops, we created the Technology in Learning and Teaching (TiLT) Project to provide information and resources, on several well-documented pedagogical strategies, designed to support the development of rich learning and teaching experiences.
The TiLT site includes information on how to:
- Write learning objectives that describe your desired outcome for student learning
- Create well-designed and engaging PowerPoint slides and other online presentations
- Deliver content outside the classroom, as well as “flip the classroom”
- Interact with your students in the classroom with tools like audience response to improve engagement
- Manage the teaching and learning experience with a course site in Canvas
- Find out which instructional technology tools the Educational Technology Group recommends and supports
Cost and Fees
The TiLT website and its included resources are meant as a self-service guide and are available to faculty at no additional cost. Use of specific related technologies and services may require additional fees. Please consult email@example.com for more information.