Nexus is the WCM wiki service, allowing instant publishing of content to the web using only a web browser. Individual Wiki sections called "spaces" are provided to collaborate on documents, projects, and work as needed.
Nexus is intended for use in WCM internal collaboration. Spaces can be created for individuals, units, working groups, project teams, or other collaborative entities.
Nexus is only accessible via the WCM network when on-campus or VPN client when off-site.
- Access to Nexus and all college-wide spaces.
- A personal "space" for maintaining a web presence.
- Authoring tools to create and maintain your content.
- Granular access controls for protecting your documents.
- Spaces can be created for departments, working groups, project teams, or other collaborative entities as desired.