SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform for you to share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization. SharePoint services can be customized on any level for your department or project team needs to allow you to collaborate on files and content. With this service, you no longer need to worry about duplication of files or files getting lost or deleted. SharePoint offers you a document management central location, ability to manage access easily, automatic backups, versioning, online real-time editing, sharing of documents and much more!
- Build intranet sites and create pages, document libraries, and lists.
- Add web parts to customize your content.
- Show important visuals, news, and updates with a team or communication site.
- Discover, follow, and search for sites, files, and people across your company.
- Manage your daily routine with workflows, forms, and lists.
- Sync and store your files in the cloud so anyone can securely work with you.
- Catch up on news on-the-go with the mobile app.
- SharePoint Site Collection Hosting
- 5 hours site design, configuration and customization
- Unlimited Tier 1 support
- Web training
- Daily data backups
- Site Administrator training and certification
Cost and Fees
Basic SharePoint Hosting - $1,500 per year
5 hours of site design, configuration, and customization, site training, automatic backups
Advanced Customization - $120 per hour
Includes customization greater than what is offered in basic service. This includes building custom solutions on the SharePoint platform, building business process automation and special requests.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is SharePoint HIPAA compliant?
Can I share my SharePoint documents with people outside of Weill Cornell Medicine/NYP?
Yes. Users from approved institutions can be granted access to files and sites in SharePoint.
How are SharePoint sites typically set up?
Our SharePoint team recommends one SharePoint site per department. This site can be broken down further into specific teams or groups, allowing certain people in your department to have access to necessary files.
Note that every SharePoint site is customized to your specifications. When you request a SharePoint site, you will meet with a developer who will assist you with creating your site and addressing your department’s specific needs.