⚠️ NOTICE: The SMARTDesks are current operating on a reduced schedule; please see the sidebar for the current schedule. Appointments are required.
Our SMARTDesks offer convenient walk-in IT service for employees and students at Weill Cornell. While you can come to the SMARTDesk for virtually any IT-related issue, the most common reasons to visit are:
- Registering, tagging, and/or setting up devices to access Weill Cornell services while you wait (appointment recommended)
- Resolving issues with your laptop or mobile device
- WCM account help, such as password or login issues
- Learning how to use ITS-provided software
Visiting the SMARTDesk
- Please submit a request prior to your SMARTDesk visit.
- To self-register your smartphone, follow this guide: HowTo: Register your smartphone
- If you an employee and need to tag a laptop or tablet, your Department Administrator needs to submit a request that includes a fund number:
- Visit myHelpdesk and select Request Something. Then select Computer Services Order Guide. Fill out the form and submit.
- You’ll receive two emails: a confirmation message for the request and another with a link that will take you to a booking page where you can schedule the time and date of your SMARTDesk appointment. If you are off-campus, you can request a technician visit.