For server-based applications and computers, ITS can provide authentication and authorization services using WCMC's central directory (Microsoft Active Directory (AD) or the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Initial assessment of authentication using AD or LDAP
- According to assessment, setup of appropriate accounts.
- Procedures for ongoing user identity management.
- Initial assessment of authorization using AD or LDAP.
- According to assessment, design of authorization.
- Implementation of authorization.
- Procedures for ongoing management of authorization.
Cost and Fees
This service is provided at no additional charge.