WCM Drupal for Labs is a specialized version of WCM Drupal, pre-configured and pre-built for representing research labs at Weill Cornell. Using WCM Drupal for Labs, lab managers can quickly drop typical content describing research labs into a professional, institutionally-branded website framework and have their lab visible to the world without requiring a full website build project.
- A responsive base theme that matches institutional brand standards
- Content areas for information about the lab, research projects, a lab team directory, publications (with PubMed integration), and news updates
- Drag and drop content placement
- Integration of college-wide information during emergencies
- Single sign-on for authentication for site managers
WCM Drupal for Labs incorporates all security updates for Drupal core to ensure an up-to-date and well-maintained site. New releases are deployed to sites quarterly, or as needed based on security releases.
Cost and Fees
Site go-live requires a signed web hosting agreement with ITS, as well as a pre-launch check by ITS Web Communications.