Changing your password resets your password for a number of WCM services and NYP applications (if applicable), including:
• Windows Login
• Wireless access (WCMC, eduroam)
• Web Login Services (e.g., Box)
• Office 365
• Weill Business Gateway
• Weill Research Gateway
• POPS/ VIVO
• LEARN Portal
How to reset your password
- Go to http://identity.weill.cornell.edu from a web browser.
- Click Change Password from the navigation menu.
- Enter your CWID and current password, then enter your new password and confirm your new password.
- Once submitted, it can take up to a minute to process your request.
Requirements for a strong password
- Must be at least 16 characters long
- Does not need to contain special characters - like punctuation - although you are free to add it
Download our Password Reset Guide
Once you've updated your password, view the next steps on what you can do to ensure you can access all of your applications and devices by visiting our help guide on myHelpdesk, or downloading the following document: