The Business Intelligence Gateway is the new way to access BI Reports. It uses the analytics layer of SAP, also known as SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), giving us the opportunity to move to a cloud environment.
BI Reports are being migrated to the BI Gateway in a phased approach:
- August 2021: Analysis for Excel reports
- Spring 2022: Web Intelligence reports
- Summer 2022: BI Portal reports (currently under WBG “User Menu”)
These are the reports currently available in the BI Gateway: List of BI Gateway Reports
You can access the BI Gateway in two ways:
- Direct link: http://bi.weill.cornell.edu/
- Via the Business Intelligence Gateway tile in WBG
BI Gateway Coaching Labs Schedule
Click here to register for any of the sessions below:
- May 17th, 1pm
- June 29th, 1pm
- July 29th, 1pm
Benefits of the BI Gateway
You will now be able to access BI Stories, which have:
- Interactive features such as the ability to add or remove fields and adjust the structure of the stories.
- Ability to save stories and tailor the look to your preference with customization features like font options, formatting, charts, and visuals.
- Options to create and share your own stories by accessing the core models.