Our backup and security solution protects your files and allows you to restore them with a click of a button. Our vendor, Code42, offers a service called CrashPlan which runs automatically and silently in the background, continuously protecting the data created and stored on your computer. In case you lose information on your device, you can retrieve lost or deleted files easily from anywhere, anytime.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Use with Windows, Mac, and Linux computers
- End-to-end encryption; can backup PHI and PII-related information
- Previous versions are kept for each file
- You choose what files and folders are backed up and you can restore them yourself anytime, anywhere
- Backup data is compressed to minimize productivity interference
- Back up unlimited amounts of data
- Plan includes data backup from up to four devices
Cost and Fees
Current pricing for this service is available on our Rates page under the “Data Storage” category.
- Your computer should match or exceed the Code42 system requirements.
- All WCM faculty and staff are eligible to use this service.
- You need to have at least one tagged computer to be eligible for this service.