ITS recognizes that our service offerings may not meet all of the diverse technology needs of every Weill Cornell Medicine department. We want to support business units in selecting the best technical solutions to meet their requirements in a manner that will help ensure the solution's supportability within our environment. Particular attention must be paid to our security standards (HIPAA, PCI, etc.) as well as compatibility and connectivity with core WCM systems.
The ITS/POIS Vendor Questionnaire and Request for Proposal (RFP) templates have been designed to help with this selection process.
- The Vendor Questionnaire (Excel workbook) to facilitate gathering of vendor evaluation information from vendors.
- Guidance in use of the Vendor Questionnaire, if requested.
- Review of vendor's response to the Vendor Questionnaire, if requested.
- Guidance to initiate the Project Request Form, if requested.
- The Request for Proposal (RFP) template, guidance document and sample to facilitate gathering of solution evaluation information from vendors.
- Guidance in use of the RFP, if requested.
- Review of vendor's response to the RFP, if requested.
Cost and Fees
Use of the Vendor Questionnaire, guidance in use of the Vendor Questionnaire and assistance in initiating a Project Request are provided at no additional charge.
There may be a variable cost (subject to user approval) for review of the vendor's response by ITS. Please contact the ITS Project Management Office for more information.
The user is responsible for the cost of any project the user contracts with ITS to execute.