ITS offers Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Windows and Mac software for all faculty, staff, and students. The software is provided at no additional cost to the WCM community. Acrobat allows you to create, edit, export PDF documents, complete and save forms.
ITS has worked in collaboration with the Office of Sponsored Research Administration (OSRA) to ensure this version of Adobe Acrobat has been tested for the submission of grant-related documents through grants.gov.
Adobe Acrobat allows you to:
- Edit PDFs with text or images, even if it is not the original document
- Fill out and save PDF forms including Grants.gov documents
- Convert PDF files into editable Microsoft Office documents, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Create PDF and web forms by using the provided professional templates, build your own from scratch or convert existing templates into usable PDFs
- Merge several PDFs into one file or convert them into a single portfolio
- Protect PDFs with passwords and permissions
- See more on the Adobe website
Weill Cornell's Adobe Acrobat enterprise license covers faculty, staff, and students with an ITS-tagged computer.
How do I get access to Adobe Acrobat?
You must request a license from our myHelpdesk Request Form.
For a personal license to use on your home computer, visit our OnTheHub page for a discounted copy.