Our two SMARTDesk locations offer convenient walk-in IT service for employees and students at Weill Cornell. While you can come to the SMARTDesk for virtually any IT-related issue, the most common reasons to visit are:
- Tagging and setting up your mobile device to access Weill Cornell services while you wait (appointment needed)
- Resolving issues with your laptop or mobile device
- WCM account help, such as password or login issues
- Learning how to use ITS-provided software
For most things, appointments are not necessary; please feel free to stop by the SMARTDesk near the main library entrance or the 3rd floor reception area of 575 Lexington.
If you are an employee and need to tag your smartphone, please submit a request prior to your SMARTDesk visit:
- Visit myHelpdesk and click Submit a Request, then click Employee Smartphone Service Request Form. Fill out the form and submit.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message with a link that will take you to a booking page where you can schedule the time and date of your SMARTDesk appointment. If you are off-campus, you can request a technician visit.