Q: How can I receive faxes sent to me?
A: Delivery options for faxes sent to your fax account (if enabled) can be configured for:
- Email attachment (can be sent to either individual email address, or distribution list)
- Print (can be printed to any ITS Tagged network printer/Xerox
- Network Share – can be saved to a network folder
- Standalone fax machine – can be forwarded to another phone number associated with a legacy standalone fax machine
- Client – can be viewed using the Rightfax application on your desktop.
Q: How can I send faxes?