Poll Everywhere is WCM's web-based enterprise audience response solution. It transforms one-sided presentations into two-way conversations with the audience by allowing you to embed interactive activities directly into your presentation. The audience responds using a web browser or via SMS texting on their phones.
As part of the WCM enterprise subscription, presenters will have the ability to conduct live real-time polls with large or small audiences, collaborate on polls with colleagues, and use WCM branded templates.
Our institutional Poll Everywhere accounts include:
- Up to 1,600 responses per poll: Poll audiences large and small.
- Reporting: View response results after your presentation.
- Moderation: Ability to moderate responses as they come in real-time.
- Collaboration: Ability to create teams of presenters who share templates, polls, participants, and response reports.
- Integration: Can integrate with PowerPoint or Keynote presentations, as well as Canvas LMS.
- Branded polls: Audience response experiences are tailored to match WCM's official branding requirements.
- Security: Includes identity access restrictions, encryption, regular third-party audits.
Cost and Fees
Poll Everywhere is available at no additional cost to WCM.
Using Poll Everywhere for presentations requires the presenter to be connected via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. Poll Everywhere recommends a dedicated connection with a minimum of 10 mb per second for the presentation computer. More information is available in Poll Everywhere's Presenter Guide in the "Preparation" section.