Founded in 2008, the Event Services Office provides centralized scheduling, event support, and a wide array of technological services in support of Weill Cornell Medicine.
- Scheduling of meetings within central University spaces.
- On-site technician support for your event
- Use of in-room technology, including projection, computer interfaces, and videoconferencing
- Pre-meeting walkthroughs to ensure your questions are addressed
- Coordination with Griffis Faculty Club for catering needs
- Coordination with Engineering & Maintenance for furniture and janitorial needs
Cost and Fees
Cost is variable depending on the level of service. A price list is available on the ESO website. Current pricing for AV event services is available on our Rates page under the “Audiovisual Support Services for Events” category.