ITS offers a wide range of photography and digital imaging services including event, location, and professional portrait photography. We can handle any type of shoot: new office spaces, public relations events, groups, clinical settings, operating rooms, small objects, and more. Appointments must be made in advance.
Our full services list includes:
- Studio Photography: Still life set-ups, small objects/instruments, petri dishes, and gels.
- Location Photography: Photography of events, groups, and new office spaces and clinical settings.
- Professional Portraiture: Portrait sitting for departmental brochures, annual reports, public relations, web sites and licensing/student applications
- Passport Photography: Same day service for passport, visa and US Immigration service photos
- Teaching & Consultation: One-on-one training and basic application support on Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop
- Image Editing: Manipulation, composing, retouching, restoration, and revisions of digital images
- Scanning: Publication of quality RGB & grayscale scans acquired from books, photos, negative film, 4x5 film, X-rays, or CT scans. We also provide volume slide scanning for slide libraries.
- Custom Color Prints
- Composite Photography: Headshots with titles of faculty or residents in a department
Cost and Fees
- Photo (Office, lab, event, annual report, publications, website photos): $200 per hour
- Studio (Small objects, models, needles, brochures, etc.): $100 per hour
- Patient: $100 per hour; $5 per photo print for court or chart
- Photo Retouching & Composite Layout (retouching, layout, text in composite/group photos, figures for publication): $80 per hour
- Faculty: $100 session
- Residents for Departmental Composite: $40 per shot
- Passport/ Visa (Includes six 2x2 photos): $15 per shot
- Small Groups (<25): $200 per shot
- Large Groups: $400 per shot