The self-service Amazon Web Services (AWS) account provided by ITS allows you to provision and manage your own compute and storage services in Amazon Web Services. ITS provides an “infrastructure as code” reference architecture which contains the security and compliance resources necessary to help secure the account and ensure compliance with federal and institutional regulations. ITS may be engaged to provide as much, or as little, management of the account and resources as requested.*
AWS Cloud Migration and Consulting Services
ITS, through its Cloud Center of Excellence, leverages best practices and reference architectures to help with a variety of cloud consulting services. Consulting is provided on an hourly or per-engagement basis.
*For account management, ITS will work with the client on a managed hosting agreement.
Self-Service AWS Account
- Migrate an existing AWS account or create a new one under our service agreement with AWS
- Self-service provisioning of cloud resources leveraging Amazon Web Services
- AWS Enterprise Support available for each account
- Centralized billing through ITS using standard college processes
- WCM security and compliance needs met through the reference architecture
- AWS Enterprise Discount Program applied to each account
AWS Cloud Migration & Consulting Services
- Cloud migration services
- Cloud-native solutions
- Migrations from non-WCM AWS account to compliant WCM AWS account
Cost and Fees
Current pricing for this service is available on our Rates page under the "Amazon Web Services" category.